Norton ES2 1961
Engine Size: 250CC
Registration: 614 SKX
1961 Norton ES2 500cc Featherbed Frame Model. All original parts with matching number. The ES2 has undergone a ground up restoration which includes;
- Engine fully rebuilt as new by Norton specialist Mike Pemberton.
- Gearbox overhauled by Mike Pemberton.
- Wheels have new bearings and brake shoes.
- Wheels rebuilt with new rims and stainless steel spokes, new tyres and tubes by Central Wheels _ Birmingham.
- Frame, Mudguards, Petrol and oil tank resprayed to original colours.
- New Exhaust System.
- Primary drive conversion to belt drive and new clutch.
- New Rear Chain.
- Upgraded to 12 Volts with solid state rectifier / regulator.
- Flashing indicators fitted with audible warning after 20/25 flashes.
- New Amal Monobloc Carb.
- The Speedometer was overhauled by A.E.Pope but the original milage was requested to be left on.
Best on the market! A great investment that is ready to ride and enjoy.