ADVERTISING YOUR CLASSIC
For only £50 we will advertise your classic for you until it is sold.
To get started:
- Send us an email with some photos and information of the classic bike that you are looking to advertise.
- We will compose the advert and publish it on our website until sold.
Are you in the market for a classic but struggling to find the right motorcycle for you? If so our bike finder service is the answer.
All you need to do is enter the detail of the motorcycle you are looking for on our bike finder page. Once you have submitted the details we can start the hunt!
You can also sign up for email notifications when we add new bikes to the website.
SALE OR RETURN SERVICE
If you are thinking of selling a motorcycle and don't mind waiting for the best price, then our sale or return service is for you.
Here's how it works:
- We collect your motorcycle in one of our vans.
- You fill out the sale or return contract, stating the agreed amount you want for the bike and the time we have to sell before returning to you.
- The motorcycle will be stored in our fully secure and insured unit where we will valet the bike and fix any minor problems it may have.
- We will take professional photos and advertise the bike on your behalf.
- Once the bike is sold we will send you the agreed balanced via your preferred method of payment.
- There are no charges for this service as we add an amount on top of the sale price, and your motorcycle is fully insured at all times.
We can organise shipping of motorcycles throughout the UK and worldwide. See our payment and shipping information page for details and costs.