Norton Commando Roadster 1970 750cc, With Matching Numbers . Previous Long Term Owner For 26 Years. In Lovely Original Condition , With Many Mick Hemmings Upgrades , Including Clutch And Belt Drive And Specially Reworked Ported " Swish " Head . So This In Not Your Standard Commando , But One With All The Best Upgrades Done By The Previous Owner , Who Was A True Enthusiast And Loved This Machine . He Bought The Norton In 1992 From Oxford And Took It Back To His Home In Hungary . Only Sold It To Us In Part exchange To Fulfil His Dream Of Owning A Vincent Rapid . Comes With NOVA Conformation And Hungarian Registration Papers .Overall, An Excellent Example Of A Much Improved 750 Commando. Great Investment .
- lightened and balanced crank shaft
- boyer brendsen ignition
- ported head with speacial technique
- lightened and polished rockers
- high comp. balanced jps pistons
- 932 amal carburators
- hemmings sports cam shaft
- combat large egr valve
- it was rebuilt with all brand new parts and since has had about 8k miles put on it.
Receive an email whenever we add new bikes to the website and see our new stock first:
Want to be the first to see our new stock? Sign up to receive an email alert when we add a new bike: