1961 Norton ES2 500cc Featherbed Frame Model. All original parts with matching number. The ES2 has undergone a ground up restoration which includes;
- Engine fully rebuilt as new by Norton specialist Mike Pemberton.
- Gearbox overhauled by Mike Pemberton.
- Wheels have new bearings and brake shoes.
- Wheels rebuilt with new rims and stainless steel spokes, new tyres and tubes by Central Wheels _ Birmingham.
- Frame, Mudguards, Petrol and oil tank resprayed to original colours.
- New Exhaust System.
- Primary drive conversion to belt drive and new clutch.
- New Rear Chain.
- Upgraded to 12 Volts with solid state rectifier / regulator.
- Flashing indicators fitted with audible warning after 20/25 flashes.
- New Amal Monobloc Carb.
- The Speedometer was overhauled by A.E.Pope but the original milage was requested to be left on.
Best on the market! A great investment that is ready to ride and enjoy.
Do you have unwanted jewellery or precious metals with value that could go towards a classic bike purchase? Visit Precious Metal Exchange to sell your unwanted jewellery or precious metals for cash.
Receive an email whenever we add new bikes to the website and see our new stock first:
Want to be the first to see our new stock? Sign up to receive an email alert when we add a new bike: